- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Coffee Enema: Dangerous or Healing? Video
A coffee enema is no different from a typical enema, but with the use of coffee instead of a special liquid or just water.
A coffee enema is quite a new idea that was developed in 1972. Scientists still disagree on whether it is effective or not. Most medical authorities say that a coffee enema is an unproven procedure and can even be super-dangerous for our bodies.
Others believe that it’s essential in some circumstances. For example, Max Gerson created Gerson Therapy, which is based on a certain diet and coffee enemas as well. The therapy is believed to heal cancer.
Here is what Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez has to say on the topic. Listen to his answer and tell us whether you agree.