- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
Coffee Enema: Dangerous or Healing? Video
A coffee enema is no different from a typical enema, but with the use of coffee instead of a special liquid or just water.
A coffee enema is quite a new idea that was developed in 1972. Scientists still disagree on whether it is effective or not. Most medical authorities say that a coffee enema is an unproven procedure and can even be super-dangerous for our bodies.
Others believe that it’s essential in some circumstances. For example, Max Gerson created Gerson Therapy, which is based on a certain diet and coffee enemas as well. The therapy is believed to heal cancer.
Here is what Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez has to say on the topic. Listen to his answer and tell us whether you agree.