- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Cold & Flu Remedies: What’s True And What’s Fiction Infographic
It’s the winter season again, and it’s time to make sure we’re protected from colds and the flu. There are many ways to avoid getting ill, but if you’re already suffering from a sore throat, sneezing, a runny nose, coughing or a fever, it’s too late for prevention.
In this case, you need to take more serious action to fight the unfortunate illness and speed up your recovery. There are many myths and beliefs about the right cure for colds or the flu, but how many of those are actually true and how many are nothing but fiction? Find out!
Click on image