- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
Does Being Cold Mean You’ll Catch a Cold? Video
A lot of people are sure that being cold may cause a cold, but actually, seasonal illnesses such as the common cold and the flu are caused by viruses. It doesn’t matter how many coats you are going to put on or how cold you are – the virus is the true cause.
If this is the case, then why do we catch a cold during the winter when the weather is colder? Learn the answer in the video below. You’ll learn the real cause for colds and flu, and you will also find out how to fight the illness and how to protect yourself against it.
Are you still sure that a cold is because of “being cold”?