- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Concussion & Brain Injury Facts Everyone Should Know Infographic
The normal functioning of the brain is not difficult to disrupt – a sudden jolt or blow to the head is enough to cause an injury or concussion.
Some brain injuries may be considered by doctors as “mild” and not life threatening. However, their effects on your health and well-being can be quite serious.
The human brain has a very complex structure, and every brain injury can cause a different set of symptoms.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about traumatic brain injuries and the medical problems they cause.
Click on image to enlarge