- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
Concussion & Brain Injury Facts Everyone Should Know Infographic
The normal functioning of the brain is not difficult to disrupt – a sudden jolt or blow to the head is enough to cause an injury or concussion.
Some brain injuries may be considered by doctors as “mild” and not life threatening. However, their effects on your health and well-being can be quite serious.
The human brain has a very complex structure, and every brain injury can cause a different set of symptoms.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about traumatic brain injuries and the medical problems they cause.
Click on image to enlarge