- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
Congenital Heart Defects Infographic
A congenital heart defect is a condition where a child is born with a physically abnormal heart. The reason for this event is that the baby’s heart is underdeveloped when he is born and has not yet formed into a normal heart.
If the mother has diabetes, is a substance abuser, intakes alcohol when she is pregnant, has rubella during her pregnancy and is exposed to certain toxins, the child that she is carrying has a very high risk of having a congenital heart defect.
Know more about congenital heart defects and the steps that you could take to minimize the risk of your child having a congenital heart defect by scrolling below.
(Click on image to enlarge)