- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
- Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
- Zero-Calorie Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Fast Infographic
- Make Your Air Travel Healthier With These Simple Hacks Infographic
The Connection Between Stress And Digestion Explained Video
You probably already know that stress causes changes in your whole body, and the digestive system isn’t an exception. If you’ve ever felt like choking the moment you saw or heard something disturbing during a meal, you know what we’re talking about.
But do you know exactly what’s going on inside your body at that very moment, and what internal processes are triggered by stress? If you don’t, the video below might be interesting to you. It explains in detail the effects of stress on different parts of your digestive system.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below!