- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
The Connection Between Stress And Digestion Explained Video
You probably already know that stress causes changes in your whole body, and the digestive system isn’t an exception. If you’ve ever felt like choking the moment you saw or heard something disturbing during a meal, you know what we’re talking about.
But do you know exactly what’s going on inside your body at that very moment, and what internal processes are triggered by stress? If you don’t, the video below might be interesting to you. It explains in detail the effects of stress on different parts of your digestive system.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below!