- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Corn Is Everywhere Infographic
The scariness of corn goes far beyond Halloween mazes. You’ve probably already heard that it isn’t particularly good for your health.
First subsidized in the ‘70s, it turned out to be a bad alternative to fossil fuel. Corn ethanol actually emits more greenhouse gases than gasoline. However, the U.S. continues to subsidize farmers to raise even greater amounts of it, making corn the biggest agricultural crop in America.
Manufacturers save a lot of money by using processed food ingredients made from corn, which has negative effects on our health and the environment.
Read on to learn more corn facts.
Click on image to enlarge