- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
Corn Is Everywhere Infographic
The scariness of corn goes far beyond Halloween mazes. You’ve probably already heard that it isn’t particularly good for your health.
First subsidized in the ‘70s, it turned out to be a bad alternative to fossil fuel. Corn ethanol actually emits more greenhouse gases than gasoline. However, the U.S. continues to subsidize farmers to raise even greater amounts of it, making corn the biggest agricultural crop in America.
Manufacturers save a lot of money by using processed food ingredients made from corn, which has negative effects on our health and the environment.
Read on to learn more corn facts.
Click on image to enlarge