- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Corn Syrup Makes You Fat Infographic
If you take a look around in your local grocery store, you’ll see lots and lots of foods and drinks containing corn syrup. It can often be found in soda and various processed foods like ketchup or your favorite snack.
High-fructose corn syrup is a sweetener, and it’s extremely popular among food and beverage manufacturers. It’s cheap and easy to produce, which makes it a go-to alternative to sugar. However, this ingredient can cause serious damage both to our health and the environment. Take a look through the infographic below to learn more.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge