- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Corn Syrup Makes You Fat Infographic
If you take a look around in your local grocery store, you’ll see lots and lots of foods and drinks containing corn syrup. It can often be found in soda and various processed foods like ketchup or your favorite snack.
High-fructose corn syrup is a sweetener, and it’s extremely popular among food and beverage manufacturers. It’s cheap and easy to produce, which makes it a go-to alternative to sugar. However, this ingredient can cause serious damage both to our health and the environment. Take a look through the infographic below to learn more.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge