- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
Cut Down Your Thanksgiving Calorie Intake This Season Infographic
Did you know that an average American consumes about 4,500 calories during the Thanksgiving celebration? If you are trying to lose weight or just keep your diet more or less balanced, you may want to look into possible ways to be more reasonable with portion sizes and keep it around 500-700 calories.
However, avoiding overindulging among all the variety on the Thanksgiving table may seem like a nearly impossible task. To help you with that, here’s a great infographic illustrating where all those excessive calories are coming from and what you can do to cut them down.
Click on image to enlarge