- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Learn More About Organic And GMO Food Infographic
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- It’s All About Avocados Infographic
- A Guide To Enjoying Vegetables To The Fullest Infographic
- Is Cancer Really Caused By Food?
- Top List Of Liver-Friendly Foods!
Cut Down Your Thanksgiving Calorie Intake This Season Infographic
Did you know that an average American consumes about 4,500 calories during the Thanksgiving celebration? If you are trying to lose weight or just keep your diet more or less balanced, you may want to look into possible ways to be more reasonable with portion sizes and keep it around 500-700 calories.
However, avoiding overindulging among all the variety on the Thanksgiving table may seem like a nearly impossible task. To help you with that, here’s a great infographic illustrating where all those excessive calories are coming from and what you can do to cut them down.
Click on image to enlarge