- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
Does the Dalai Lama Wear Trousers? Video
Today the Dalai Lama is 79 years old and he is considered to be the longest lived in history.
All Dalai Lamas have been the head monks of the Gelug School, which is the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism.
Tenzin Guatso became the 14th Dalai Lama when he was 2 years old. In 1989 he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
In the video below there is an interview with Dalai Lama, who answers some common questions people have. Some of the questions are really funny.
Well, has the Dalai Lama ever worn a pair of trousers? Tell us what you think of him in the comments!