- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Does the Dalai Lama Wear Trousers? Video
Today the Dalai Lama is 79 years old and he is considered to be the longest lived in history.
All Dalai Lamas have been the head monks of the Gelug School, which is the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism.
Tenzin Guatso became the 14th Dalai Lama when he was 2 years old. In 1989 he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
In the video below there is an interview with Dalai Lama, who answers some common questions people have. Some of the questions are really funny.
Well, has the Dalai Lama ever worn a pair of trousers? Tell us what you think of him in the comments!