- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
Dangerous Toxins Lurking In Your Office And Ways To Avoid Them Infographic
An average adult spends a great amount of time at the office day after day. Despite this fact, not many people actually think about how healthy their working environment is.
Studies show that approximately 1 in 4 renovated or brand new office buildings contain toxic materials that can be harmful to human health. So-called “sick buildings” can lead to the development of sick building syndrome (SBS).
Look at the graphic below to discover more information on toxins that might be lurking in your office and the most effective ways to handle them.
What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge