- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Debunking The Greatest Vegetarian Myth Ever Video
So many people believe in myths surrounding the vegetarian diet. The biggest one is, of course, the wide-spread belief that people who eat plant-based food don’t get enough protein in comparison with meat eaters. This myth has persisted for years and is still so strong in the minds of the general population that vegetarianism opponents continue to use it as their main argument.
However, studies show that this statement might not be true. While it is possible to lack protein when eating a vegetarian diet, maintaining the healthy level of protein intake is much easier than lacking it. In fact, you have to work hard to avoid protein in your plant-based food. Watch the video to learn more!