- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Debunking The Greatest Vegetarian Myth Ever Video
So many people believe in myths surrounding the vegetarian diet. The biggest one is, of course, the wide-spread belief that people who eat plant-based food don’t get enough protein in comparison with meat eaters. This myth has persisted for years and is still so strong in the minds of the general population that vegetarianism opponents continue to use it as their main argument.
However, studies show that this statement might not be true. While it is possible to lack protein when eating a vegetarian diet, maintaining the healthy level of protein intake is much easier than lacking it. In fact, you have to work hard to avoid protein in your plant-based food. Watch the video to learn more!