- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Debunking Myths: What You Know About Alzheimer’s Disease May Be False Infographic
There so many persistent misconceptions and myths surrounding Alzheimer’s disease. Most of us don’t have the correct information on what it is, who is at risk to get it and how its symptoms affect people’s lives.
For example, are you aware that Alzheimer’s disease can affects young people as well? In fact, hundreds of thousands of people under 65 suffer from its early symptoms.
Look through the infographic below to find out more about the most common Alzheimer’s disease myths, as well as the truths behind them.
What do you think? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge