- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Debunking Myths: What You Know About Alzheimer’s Disease May Be False Infographic
There so many persistent misconceptions and myths surrounding Alzheimer’s disease. Most of us don’t have the correct information on what it is, who is at risk to get it and how its symptoms affect people’s lives.
For example, are you aware that Alzheimer’s disease can affects young people as well? In fact, hundreds of thousands of people under 65 suffer from its early symptoms.
Look through the infographic below to find out more about the most common Alzheimer’s disease myths, as well as the truths behind them.
What do you think? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge