- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Dementia: The Facts Infographic
All of us will grow old; there is no cure for aging.
Dementia is a condition wherein there is a loss of nerve cells in the brain, causing the brain to shrink otherwise known as brain atrophy. Common symptoms include memory loss, impaired cognition and loss of physical coordination. The symptoms depend on the area of the brain that is damaged.
Scroll down to know more about dementia and to determine if you are prone to this horrible condition.
(Click on image to enlarge)