- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
Why Detox Can Cause Discomfort And What To Do About It Video
Have you ever felt discomfort during the first few days of detox? If so, you’re not alone. Many people decide to give up the process of transitioning to a healthy diet because the foods that are supposed to make them feel good and healthy actually make them feel worse.
In reality, this is not the fault of your new diet. This is your body going through the withdrawal symptoms after you stop eating unhealthy processed foods and sugar. Not unlike the process of getting off nicotine, caffeine, alcohol or even harder drugs, this healing crisis actually means that your body is getting clean.
Watch Dr. Hyman explain the withdrawal symptoms in more detail, as well as ways to ease the discomfort.