- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
Why Detox Can Cause Discomfort And What To Do About It Video
Have you ever felt discomfort during the first few days of detox? If so, you’re not alone. Many people decide to give up the process of transitioning to a healthy diet because the foods that are supposed to make them feel good and healthy actually make them feel worse.
In reality, this is not the fault of your new diet. This is your body going through the withdrawal symptoms after you stop eating unhealthy processed foods and sugar. Not unlike the process of getting off nicotine, caffeine, alcohol or even harder drugs, this healing crisis actually means that your body is getting clean.
Watch Dr. Hyman explain the withdrawal symptoms in more detail, as well as ways to ease the discomfort.