- Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
- The Unexpected Health Benefits Of Kale!
- Granola: 6 Facts You Need To Know About Your Crunchy Breakfast Video
- The Best Foods For Healthy Teeth Infographic
- Superfood Essentials List (You May Not Have Known About #4!)
- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
Why Detox Can Cause Discomfort And What To Do About It Video
Have you ever felt discomfort during the first few days of detox? If so, you’re not alone. Many people decide to give up the process of transitioning to a healthy diet because the foods that are supposed to make them feel good and healthy actually make them feel worse.
In reality, this is not the fault of your new diet. This is your body going through the withdrawal symptoms after you stop eating unhealthy processed foods and sugar. Not unlike the process of getting off nicotine, caffeine, alcohol or even harder drugs, this healing crisis actually means that your body is getting clean.
Watch Dr. Hyman explain the withdrawal symptoms in more detail, as well as ways to ease the discomfort.