- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
Dosages That Kill Infographic
As we go about our everyday lives and routines, we encounter different substances and chemicals. These chemicals such as caffeine, arsenic, aspirin, ibuprofen and nicotine may be safe at certain levels, but once you’ve reached the toxicity levels of those substances, you might die. You should know the toxicity levels, or “the killer dosage” of these substances to determine the amount or dosage that you should avoid when ingesting them.
Below is an infographic of some of the every substances that you might encounter and the toxicity levels, which may cause irreversible damage to your body or even death.
(Click on image to enlarge)