- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
Dr. Neal Barnard On Healthy Diets Video
A founder of PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine), author and health advocate Dr. Neal Barnard is a great supporter of a plant-based diet.
In the video below you will watch an episode of “Kickstart Your Health” in which Dr. Neal Barnard speaks on different diets and their influences on our health.
A plant-based diet is supposed to be the best thing you can do for your body, according to the doctor. It not only cures even the most dangerous diseases like diabetes, cancer, or heart-related illnesses, it also protects against possible future health problems.
Listen to the doctor and tell us what you think.