- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Should You Drink Milk? Video
They say we should drink 3 glasses of milk every day.
We’re used to the common myth: eating dairy products helps you to lose weight, strengthens your bones and improves your entire body.
Regardless of how many people follow this “rule,” there is no evidence that anything mentioned above is the truth. On the contrary, recent research has shown that dairy products have a great number of side effects and contain compounds that cause dangerous diseases, including cancer.
Learn more about health risks if consuming dairy. What do you think?