- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
An Easy Stretching And Stress-Relieving Routine You Can Do During A Work Break Video
Taking some time to stretch your body and relieve the day’s stress during your lunch break can be a great investment in your well-being and productivity. However, this can be quite tricky to do. First, you need to find some free time and space for your little exercise, and second, you need a workout program that won’t make you break a sweat but will still give you a powerful energy boost.
It’s time to get away from your work desk and sneak a little stress-relieving workout!
What do you think about this exercise routine? Do you use any kind of stretching workout at work?