- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
What To Eat For Better Mental Health Infographic
You are what you eat. Nutrition affects not only the physical body, but also our psychological well-being. Rapidly growing scientific evidence shows that a healthy and balanced diet is vital for mental health. Certain foods have been proven to have a considerable role in the prevention of many mental health disorders, including depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s disease.
So what should we eat to reduce the risk of developing mental health problems? The infographic below will help you figure that out.
Did you find this information useful? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge