- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
What To Eat For Better Mental Health Infographic
You are what you eat. Nutrition affects not only the physical body, but also our psychological well-being. Rapidly growing scientific evidence shows that a healthy and balanced diet is vital for mental health. Certain foods have been proven to have a considerable role in the prevention of many mental health disorders, including depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s disease.
So what should we eat to reduce the risk of developing mental health problems? The infographic below will help you figure that out.
Did you find this information useful? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge