- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
What To Eat For Better Mental Health Infographic
You are what you eat. Nutrition affects not only the physical body, but also our psychological well-being. Rapidly growing scientific evidence shows that a healthy and balanced diet is vital for mental health. Certain foods have been proven to have a considerable role in the prevention of many mental health disorders, including depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s disease.
So what should we eat to reduce the risk of developing mental health problems? The infographic below will help you figure that out.
Did you find this information useful? Write in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge