- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Why Eat Local? Video
The author of “Defense of Food,” Michael Pollan, explains in the video below why it’s better to eat foods from your local farms.
Of course, some of the benefits are obvious: local food is always fresher and, as a result, tastier. Foods from local farms usually have less impact from the environment because they do not require as much fuel to transport.
When you eat local, you can almost always be sure that the foods were grown naturally, they are seasonal and were grown outdoors, which is healthier for our bodies.
How do you make sure your foods are grown locally?