- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
Why Eat Local? Video
The author of “Defense of Food,” Michael Pollan, explains in the video below why it’s better to eat foods from your local farms.
Of course, some of the benefits are obvious: local food is always fresher and, as a result, tastier. Foods from local farms usually have less impact from the environment because they do not require as much fuel to transport.
When you eat local, you can almost always be sure that the foods were grown naturally, they are seasonal and were grown outdoors, which is healthier for our bodies.
How do you make sure your foods are grown locally?