- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Why Eat Local? Video
The author of “Defense of Food,” Michael Pollan, explains in the video below why it’s better to eat foods from your local farms.
Of course, some of the benefits are obvious: local food is always fresher and, as a result, tastier. Foods from local farms usually have less impact from the environment because they do not require as much fuel to transport.
When you eat local, you can almost always be sure that the foods were grown naturally, they are seasonal and were grown outdoors, which is healthier for our bodies.
How do you make sure your foods are grown locally?