- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Eating This One Herb Just Twice a Week Can Beat Cancer
It’s not talked about as often as other cancers, such as breast or colon cancer, but lung cancer is perhaps one of the most deadly cancers out there. It kills more than 1 million people worldwide every single year. You might think lung cancer only hits those who smoke, but research shows that more than 1/5th of lung cancer patients are people who have never smoked, nor were they exposed to high amounts of second hand smoke.
One of the problems with lung cancer is that is usually has few or no warning signs until it has spread to other parts of the body. What can you do about it?
Unfortunately, no one can predict lung cancer, or any other cancer for that matter. There is no crystal ball that will tell you if and when you will get hit with the big C. However, that being said, there are plenty of things you can do in your life to minimize your risk. Obviously, you can stop smoking, or don’t start if don’t already have this habit. You can also eat a healthy, organic diet, as well as get plenty of rest, exercise, fresh air, and sunshine.
You can also eat more garlic.
Much has been written about garlic and the benefits it has to offer for our heart health, but did you know that garlic is also a well-known cancer fighter?
Continue to Page 2