- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Eating More To Weigh Less? It’s Perfectly Possible! Video
If you’ve had enough of starving yourself and trying to eat as little as you can in the pursuit of weight loss, we have good news for you. You actually can lose weight while eating more. The secret is to choose foods that are low in calories and large in volume. That way you won’t have to worry about the quantity of food, but rather the quality.
The study introduces the concept of energy density and weight loss management based on the nutrition density of food. Watch this video for more details.
Don’t forget to write what you think in the comment section!