- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
- Why Sauerkraut Is The Solution To All Of Life’s Problems
- Raw Vegan Recipe: Rainbow Pasta With Creamy Dressing Video
- Dangerous Toxins Lurking In Your Office And Ways To Avoid Them Infographic
- There’s A Vitamin You’re Almost Certainly Deficient In.How Do You Fix The Problem?
- 8 Organic Foods You Can Make At Home And Save Your Money Infographic
Eating More To Weigh Less? It’s Perfectly Possible! Video
If you’ve had enough of starving yourself and trying to eat as little as you can in the pursuit of weight loss, we have good news for you. You actually can lose weight while eating more. The secret is to choose foods that are low in calories and large in volume. That way you won’t have to worry about the quantity of food, but rather the quality.
The study introduces the concept of energy density and weight loss management based on the nutrition density of food. Watch this video for more details.
Don’t forget to write what you think in the comment section!