- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Eggs: Why We Should Eat Them And How To Choose The Best Ones Video
Despite what some people believe, eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. At only 70 calories per egg, they present a great source of natural high-quality protein and other important nutrients.
Studies also suggest that eggs can help us balance our weight, gain muscle strength, sharpen vision, and enhance brain activity.
However, not all eggs you can buy are equally beneficial for your health. Take a look at the video below to learn more important facts about eggs, as well as how to select the best ones available.