- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
Some years ago, we were told by health experts that all fats have a negative effect on our health. Throughout the last decade of the twentieth century, we believed that a fat-free diet was the best way to stay healthy and lose weight.
However, today more and more studies show that quite the opposite is true. Attempts to eliminate fat from the diet completely aren’t only meaningless, but also dangerous.
Watch the video below to find out more about good fats, why you need them, and what a fat-deficient diet can do to your health.