- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
- 8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
- The 10 Best Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
Do You Have Enough Magnesium? Video
Statistics says that about 80% of Americans don’t have the right level of magnesium in their bodies.
The topic of magnesium is extremely important, as a lack of magnesium can cause quite significant changes in health.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Carolyn Dean, the medical and naturopathic doctor. The doctor tries to explain why the mineral is so important for our health, and gives a number of recommendations on what to do in case you have a magnesium deficiency. Are you sure that you have enough magnesium in your body? We suggest you check out this video and share your suspicion with us.