- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Do You Have Enough Magnesium? Video
Statistics says that about 80% of Americans don’t have the right level of magnesium in their bodies.
The topic of magnesium is extremely important, as a lack of magnesium can cause quite significant changes in health.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Carolyn Dean, the medical and naturopathic doctor. The doctor tries to explain why the mineral is so important for our health, and gives a number of recommendations on what to do in case you have a magnesium deficiency. Are you sure that you have enough magnesium in your body? We suggest you check out this video and share your suspicion with us.