- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
- The Healing Powers Of Black Seeds
- Learn How To Make Zucchini Noodles 5 Easy Ways Video
- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
Why Should You Exercise? Video
Statistics show that about 80% of Americans don’t do any physical exercise.
Dr. Mercola and Dr. James Chestnut insist on the idea that it’s impossible to achieve good results in health issues without doing any exercise, because exercise is an important must-have nutrient for the genetic expression of health and homeostasis.
Most people don’t exercise because they’ve never tried it, and there is a stereotype that working out is boring, hard, and time-consuming. But the doctors try to change such ideas about the subject and suggest a program that will help you clear your personal barriers and start to consider exercise as an essential part of your day.
Do you do exercises every day, and what are your favorite ones?