- 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
Why Should You Exercise? Video
Statistics show that about 80% of Americans don’t do any physical exercise.
Dr. Mercola and Dr. James Chestnut insist on the idea that it’s impossible to achieve good results in health issues without doing any exercise, because exercise is an important must-have nutrient for the genetic expression of health and homeostasis.
Most people don’t exercise because they’ve never tried it, and there is a stereotype that working out is boring, hard, and time-consuming. But the doctors try to change such ideas about the subject and suggest a program that will help you clear your personal barriers and start to consider exercise as an essential part of your day.
Do you do exercises every day, and what are your favorite ones?