- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
Exercises for Lower Back Pain Infographic
Working 8 hours a day takes a toll on your back. Prolonged sitting or standing, overworking, lifting heavy objects, doing repetitive tasks and operating machine tools may cause a tension build up in your lower back that causes pain, debilitating pain that prevents you from performing everyday tasks and activities.
A simple cure for back pain is doing exercises. Simple exercises such as stretching, can ease your tensed muscles and help you get rid of the pain that you are suffering from. Below is an infographic of the exercises that you could follow to strengthen your back and avoid lower back pain.
(Click on image to enlarge)