- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
Exercises For Rheumatoid Arthritis Infographic
Nowadays exact reasons of rheumatoid arthritis appearance are not known.
Some scientists are sure that infection causes the disease, but this version has quite a lot of opponents. The disease is developing very quickly and all treatment includes mostly just relieving pains. Not to face an extensive-stage disease, you should control your disorder.
Rheumatoid arthritis requires regular physical activities, but as the disease process differs from person to person, everyone should choose something to his/her taste and abilities. Find some good suggestions from the infographic. What else can you advise?
Click on image to enlarge