- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Facts About Getting Old Infographic
Everyone grows old; there is still no cure for aging, no one can stop it and no one is exempted. But do you know how the body grows old?
Every day our bodies regenerate its cells, but as the years pass by, it becomes exhausted and the regeneration becomes slower. As we age, our body, brain and mental capabilities slowly deteriorate. It’s a natural phenomenon that everyone goes through to eventually.
Scroll down to know more about the science of aging and the processes that the bodies undergo as it ages. We may not stop it, but at least we know how it happens!
(Click on image to enlarge)