- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
Fantastic Acroyoga by Equinox Video
Acroyoga is a challenging physical practice that combines elements of both yoga and acrobatics.
Traditionally, there are 3 participants during the performance of acroyoga: base, flyer, and spotter. A person in the base position is situated mostly on the ground, a flyer – in the air, and a spotter is a person who controls the performance.
As with any kind of yoga, acroyoga is shown to provide both physical and mental benefits. Because of the difficulty of the performance, however, there is more risk of injuries.
Watch this fantastic video that demonstrates acroyoga. Do you want to give it a try?