- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
Who Is Fatter? Infographic
Obesity is a dangerous threat to the health of modern society and one of the causes of premature death.
As we all know, diet plays a very important role here. And we are talking not only about what we eat, but also how much we eat. If you want to look at the bigger picture, read on to learn about research on the size of portions served in different parts of the world, as well as its connection to the level of obesity.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge