- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Who Is Fatter? Infographic
Obesity is a dangerous threat to the health of modern society and one of the causes of premature death.
As we all know, diet plays a very important role here. And we are talking not only about what we eat, but also how much we eat. If you want to look at the bigger picture, read on to learn about research on the size of portions served in different parts of the world, as well as its connection to the level of obesity.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge