- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Who Is Fatter? Infographic
Obesity is a dangerous threat to the health of modern society and one of the causes of premature death.
As we all know, diet plays a very important role here. And we are talking not only about what we eat, but also how much we eat. If you want to look at the bigger picture, read on to learn about research on the size of portions served in different parts of the world, as well as its connection to the level of obesity.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge