- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
- The Healing Powers Of Black Seeds
- Learn How To Make Zucchini Noodles 5 Easy Ways Video
- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
Find Out Which Foods Have More Tryptophan Than Turkey Infographic
Do you ever feel sleepy after a generous Thanksgiving dinner? After the time spent at the family table eating lots of turkey, cranberry sauce and pie, most of us feel like relaxing on the couch and doing nothing. The common opinion is that the tryptophan found in turkey is to blame for your post-dinner slumber.
The truth is, tryptophan isn’t your enemy. This is an important amino acid that has the ability to regulate the hormones in the body. And turkey isn’t the only source of it on your table. Look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge