- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
- How To Boost Your Brain Health As You Age
- All About Blueberries And Their Powerful Health Benefits Infographic
- Sun Exposure Affects Myopia. This Is What You Can Do!
- The Health Benefits Of Superpower Phytonutrients
Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
You probably know that both chia seeds and flax seeds possess extraordinary nutritional value that shouldn’t be overlooked by anyone who cares about their health.
Flax seeds became popular on the mass market a couple years ago and now can be found in various cereals, breads, and flours. Chia, on the other hand, is comparatively new to the mainstream scene. It was known as an important food medicine in Mayan and Aztec societies, and now it seems to making its way to our tables as well.
So which one of these two superseeds is better for you? Find out!
Click on image to enlarge