- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
You probably know that both chia seeds and flax seeds possess extraordinary nutritional value that shouldn’t be overlooked by anyone who cares about their health.
Flax seeds became popular on the mass market a couple years ago and now can be found in various cereals, breads, and flours. Chia, on the other hand, is comparatively new to the mainstream scene. It was known as an important food medicine in Mayan and Aztec societies, and now it seems to making its way to our tables as well.
So which one of these two superseeds is better for you? Find out!
Click on image to enlarge