- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Why Food Labels Make Us Fat Infographic
Ask anyone and you’ll hear that obesity is bad. This health problem is becoming more and more dangerous with each day. Obesity is spreading all over the world, but America is at the greatest risk.
Despite the increase of health awareness in the media and educational campaigns promoting a healthier diet, the number of American people suffering from the negative effects of obesity is ever growing. The benefits of leading an active lifestyle and maintaining a healthy weight are evident, but we continue to consume large portions of food and exercise less than we should.
Here are the statistics of obesity in the US:
Click on image to enlarge