- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Why Food Labels Make Us Fat Infographic
Ask anyone and you’ll hear that obesity is bad. This health problem is becoming more and more dangerous with each day. Obesity is spreading all over the world, but America is at the greatest risk.
Despite the increase of health awareness in the media and educational campaigns promoting a healthier diet, the number of American people suffering from the negative effects of obesity is ever growing. The benefits of leading an active lifestyle and maintaining a healthy weight are evident, but we continue to consume large portions of food and exercise less than we should.
Here are the statistics of obesity in the US:
Click on image to enlarge