- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Food Or Medicine: What Do You Choose? Infographic
Paying attention to what we eat is very important—there are many reasons for that. Processed fast food may be tasty and time-saving, but it’s harmful to our health.
While taking a pill may seem to be the easiest way to fight an illness, it may not be the best one. The amount of money Americans spend on healthcare is staggering, as people turn to medications without giving a thought to the alternatives—such as changes in their diets, which are bound to give more sustainable improvements in the long run.
Read the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge