- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
The Founder of Tyoga and her Fight with Cancer Video
Ty Hunter was a successful fashion designer. She worked more than 100 hours per week and was travelling on business most of her time.
At the age of 45 she was diagnosed with cancer, and as a result she lost her left breast and had to use some of her belly fat for reconstruction surgery.
After the operation Ty was advised to take up yoga to help her recover. Her experience with yoga and her healing process encouraged her to create a new clothing collection called “Tyoga.”
Watch the video below to learn the whole story behind Tyoga and its founder. Incredible, isn’t it?