- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Vegetables and fruits are necessary components of your daily diet, as they’re some of the healthiest foods you can find. They help you sustain and improve health, thanks to high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Did you know that daily intake of fruits and vegetables can even reduce the risk of heart disease? Yes, they’re very important and powerful.
One question you may still have is, “Which foods are better: fresh or frozen?” Or “Are frozen foods a good alternative when fresh produce isn’t easily available?”
Watch the video below to find out! The answer might surprise you.