- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
- Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Vegetables and fruits are necessary components of your daily diet, as they’re some of the healthiest foods you can find. They help you sustain and improve health, thanks to high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Did you know that daily intake of fruits and vegetables can even reduce the risk of heart disease? Yes, they’re very important and powerful.
One question you may still have is, “Which foods are better: fresh or frozen?” Or “Are frozen foods a good alternative when fresh produce isn’t easily available?”
Watch the video below to find out! The answer might surprise you.