- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Friends Improve Our Health Infographic
The results of recent research have shown that people who think they have good friends, feel friends’ support, and have someone to care about about as their best friend are 50% less likely to die early.
It’s surprising, but the existence of good friends influences our health. Here is an infographic with some interesting facts that show that friends are really important to us and our bodies. Also, you will get advice on how to save good friendship and get more benefits from it.
How many friends do you have? Do they make you feel better?
Click on image to enlarge