- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Gardening Can Be Good For Your Health
We often hear about the increase in childhood allergies and illnesses. Allergies are one of the most common ailments that affect children, but there are ways you can help your child from having a pet to getting outside more often. In fact, it has been scientifically proven that children who spend more time outside build up a better immunity to allergens and other illnesses. Knowing this, it is incredibly important for you and your child to spend more time outside. It is a natural way to build up your immunity and improve your overall health.
Germs Can Help Your Immunity!
When you or your children spend time outside, you’re coming in contact with germs and bacteria — there is no way to avoid this — but you may not know that coming in contact with these germs can help boost your immune system. For children who have an immune system that is adapting and growing, this can be very important. Coming in contact with a variety of microbes allows the body to react to them properly. The body will essentially learn what germs are good and which ones are bad and react accordingly.
By introducing your children to a variety of germs and “good” microbes, their immune systems will be more adapted to handling common allergens in a normal way and without developing full-blown allergies over time. Being outside, playing in the dirt, or even having a pet are good ways to introduce common microbes to your child and build their immune system.
Continue to Page 2