- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
How to Get a Super Strong Immune System Naturally
In today’s world, it seems as if we do everything possible to avoid disease, except improve our immune system. We dump ice water on ourselves, walk, run, and eat for charities, but the most powerful weapon for fighting disease is within our own hands.
The best way to fight any disease, whether it be the common cold or cancer, is our very own immune system. We can strengthen our immune system through simple lifestyle changes and eating habits. If you want to be the healthiest you can possibly be, then read on for the top ways you can ‘super-size’ your immune system and beat the odds of developing just about any disease.
1. First, Eliminate the Bad Stuff
Before you can heal and support your immune system, you need to stop indulging in the foods and habits that are destroying and suppressing your immune system. The following are the worst offenders when it comes to damaging your immune system:
- Sugar, in all its forms
- Factory farmed meats
- Heavy metals, such as seafood, pollution, and metal dental fillings
- Processed foods
- Corn and soy
- Chemical additives
- Hydrogenated fats
- Ongoing stress
- Over the counter and unnecessary medications
- Erratic sleep patterns or lack of sleep
- Inactivity. Read more about ways you are ruining your immune system.