- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
Gluten is a protein found in grains, including rye, wheat, barley and spelt. It got its name because, when mixed with water, this kind of protein acquires a sticky consistency which is very similar to glue.
An adverse reaction to gluten is common among people with gluten-related health problems. For such people, a gluten-free diet, which excludes pasta, bread and products made with gluten-containing flours, is necessary.
However, there are still many misconceptions regarding a gluten-free diet, as many people consider it a healthier nutrition option for everyone or an effective way to lose weight. Find out why these beliefs can be dangerous.