- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
Gluten-Free Diet Tips Video
Recent research has shown that one-third of all Americans are trying to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet.
Gluten is a protein compound that can be found in different types of grains such as wheat, rye, spelt, and others.
It has been shown that consuming gluten may cause celiac disease, moreover, and about 80% of people who have celiac disease don’t even know that they have it. Gluten has also been linked to brain disorders and even gluten addiction.
In the video below Dr. Osborne discusses the dangers of gluten and gives some tips and advice on how to keep a gluten-free diet.
What do you think about gluten?