- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Gluten-Free Diet Tips Video
Recent research has shown that one-third of all Americans are trying to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet.
Gluten is a protein compound that can be found in different types of grains such as wheat, rye, spelt, and others.
It has been shown that consuming gluten may cause celiac disease, moreover, and about 80% of people who have celiac disease don’t even know that they have it. Gluten has also been linked to brain disorders and even gluten addiction.
In the video below Dr. Osborne discusses the dangers of gluten and gives some tips and advice on how to keep a gluten-free diet.
What do you think about gluten?