- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Gluten-Free Diet Tips Video
Recent research has shown that one-third of all Americans are trying to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet.
Gluten is a protein compound that can be found in different types of grains such as wheat, rye, spelt, and others.
It has been shown that consuming gluten may cause celiac disease, moreover, and about 80% of people who have celiac disease don’t even know that they have it. Gluten has also been linked to brain disorders and even gluten addiction.
In the video below Dr. Osborne discusses the dangers of gluten and gives some tips and advice on how to keep a gluten-free diet.
What do you think about gluten?