- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
Gluten-Free Tips From Tabatha Coffey Video
Gluten is a protein that can be found in wheat and other related grains.
The question as to whether gluten contains harmful qualities or nutritional benefits is a highly controversial topic today. In this episode of “Be Well Week,” Tabatha Coffey is invited to speak about the issue. Dr. Frank Lipman is convinced that gluten is an evil and should be cut from our diets.
You will learn what gluten is from the video below, why it’s harmful for our health, and what problems gluten consumption can cause. Tabatha will tell you about her own experience and will give you some tips on going gluten-free.
Could it be that gluten is really so bad for us? What do you think?