- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Gluten-Free Tips From Tabatha Coffey Video
Gluten is a protein that can be found in wheat and other related grains.
The question as to whether gluten contains harmful qualities or nutritional benefits is a highly controversial topic today. In this episode of “Be Well Week,” Tabatha Coffey is invited to speak about the issue. Dr. Frank Lipman is convinced that gluten is an evil and should be cut from our diets.
You will learn what gluten is from the video below, why it’s harmful for our health, and what problems gluten consumption can cause. Tabatha will tell you about her own experience and will give you some tips on going gluten-free.
Could it be that gluten is really so bad for us? What do you think?