- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
- 8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
- The 10 Best Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
Where Do Good Ideas Come From? Video
In 2010 author Steven Johnson published his 7th book, “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation.”
Steven Johnson is 46 years old, and has already written 9 books, is known as a good father and husband, a co-founder of 3 websites, and a television host.
In his book “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation” Steven explains the secrets of creativity that have been used by great thinkers and innovators. In the video below Steven Johnson talks about some of the main ideas in his book.
Well, where do you think good ideas come from?