- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Where Do Good Ideas Come From? Video
In 2010 author Steven Johnson published his 7th book, “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation.”
Steven Johnson is 46 years old, and has already written 9 books, is known as a good father and husband, a co-founder of 3 websites, and a television host.
In his book “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation” Steven explains the secrets of creativity that have been used by great thinkers and innovators. In the video below Steven Johnson talks about some of the main ideas in his book.
Well, where do you think good ideas come from?