- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Got Laundry Stains? We’ve Got Answers!
Laundry isn’t a task most people enjoy, but what makes it even worse is trying to remove stains. This only makes an ugly task take even longer! There are plenty of “stain removers” on the market, that’s for sure, but almost all of them use bleach or other chemicals that aren’t good for your skin or clothes! Not to mention the perfume! They might smell good, but that pleasing scent comes from synthetic chemicals known to disrupt the endocrine system.
We have put together a list of 10 of the most common, yet most stubborn, stains to remove and easy tricks that will help you get rid of them quickly and easily. Get ready to print this one out – it’s a keeper!
1. Armpit/Sweat Stains
Don’t you hate those yellow stains under the arms? Get rid of them with this:
- 1 teaspoon Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (Blue original)
- 1-2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2-3 teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide
Apply to stain with toothbrush and work it in for a few minutes. Let sit for a few hours or overnight, and then wash as usual.
Continue to Page 2