- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
Got Laundry Stains? We’ve Got Answers!
Laundry isn’t a task most people enjoy, but what makes it even worse is trying to remove stains. This only makes an ugly task take even longer! There are plenty of “stain removers” on the market, that’s for sure, but almost all of them use bleach or other chemicals that aren’t good for your skin or clothes! Not to mention the perfume! They might smell good, but that pleasing scent comes from synthetic chemicals known to disrupt the endocrine system.
We have put together a list of 10 of the most common, yet most stubborn, stains to remove and easy tricks that will help you get rid of them quickly and easily. Get ready to print this one out – it’s a keeper!
1. Armpit/Sweat Stains
Don’t you hate those yellow stains under the arms? Get rid of them with this:
- 1 teaspoon Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (Blue original)
- 1-2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2-3 teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide
Apply to stain with toothbrush and work it in for a few minutes. Let sit for a few hours or overnight, and then wash as usual.
Continue to Page 2