- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Got Laundry Stains? We’ve Got Answers!
Laundry isn’t a task most people enjoy, but what makes it even worse is trying to remove stains. This only makes an ugly task take even longer! There are plenty of “stain removers” on the market, that’s for sure, but almost all of them use bleach or other chemicals that aren’t good for your skin or clothes! Not to mention the perfume! They might smell good, but that pleasing scent comes from synthetic chemicals known to disrupt the endocrine system.
We have put together a list of 10 of the most common, yet most stubborn, stains to remove and easy tricks that will help you get rid of them quickly and easily. Get ready to print this one out – it’s a keeper!
1. Armpit/Sweat Stains
Don’t you hate those yellow stains under the arms? Get rid of them with this:
- 1 teaspoon Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (Blue original)
- 1-2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2-3 teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide
Apply to stain with toothbrush and work it in for a few minutes. Let sit for a few hours or overnight, and then wash as usual.
Continue to Page 2