- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
Is Green Tea Really Good for You? Video
Green tea has always caused a lot of debates. Some people insist that it’s healthy and even healing, while other people are sure that green tea is just another evil.
Here is a video for those who want to learn about some benefits of the drink. It’s no news that green tea is supposed to be a good choice during a diet and that it helps people lose weight. The tea also improves the conditions almost of all our organs, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and more.
If you want to improve the condition of your skin, green tea is a good solution as well. To learn some more interesting facts about the drink, watch the video below!