- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
Guide To Benefits Of Bone Broth
3. You’ll get more energy
While there have not been any clinical trials to prove this point, just about everyone who consumes this bone broth acknowledges the shift in energy they feel right away.
4. Enjoy stronger bones
Building strong bones is always important, but it becomes more important as we age. Sipping on this healthy broth will feed your bones the magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus that will strengthen and preserve your bones as they get stronger.
5. It makes good use of your leftovers
Just as any good chicken soup is filled with whatever you can find leftover in your refrigerator, bone broth puts good use of the vegetables, herbs, and spices, as well as the nutrient rich bone marrow left over in your fridge. It will cost virtually nothing to prepare, but it will be worth its weight in gold when taken as a healthy addition to your diet.
6. You will be able to sleep better
There are more than enough products on the market promising to help you fall asleep. Bone broth is a natural product that consists of glycine, which has a neurotransmitter that reduces anxiety, provides you with a general calm feeling, and makes it easier to get a good night’s sleep.
7. Helps with leaky gut syndrome
There are many things that contribute to a leaky gut syndrome. When the junctions of your gut area, which are usually nice and tight, begin to separate, the lining ends up with holes. This causes your body to take back the waste and harmful items that are supposed to be passed through your stool. Your body then ends up with an immune system that has been compromised, which can wreak havoc with the foods you eat and sometimes leave you with an autoimmune system disorder. When you give your body the glutamine that is found in bone broth, your stomach lining begins to repair itself.
Continue to Page 3