- Creamy Zucchini Soup: Easy And Healthy Recipe Video
- All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
- 5 Surprising Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Cleaning Video
- How Exercise Benefits Your Body AND Your Mind
- Red Meat And Fish: What’s The Real Difference? Infographic
- The All-Natural Super Oil You’ve Never Heard Of
- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
A Guilt-Free Dessert Recipe – Black Bean Brownies Video
What could be better than treating yourself and your loved ones to a guilt-free dessert? These homemade black bean brownies allow you to do just that.
If you haven’t done so yet, you should definitely consider storing up on some black beans. Rich in fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, their powerful nutritional mix is able to provide your health with numerous benefits. Adding black beans to your diet can decrease the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and inflammation.
Learn the recipe in the video below and write what you think about it in the comment section!