- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
Are You Happy? Video
In 2011 the film documentary “Happy” was released. Filmmaker Roco Belic was a writer, co-producer, and director of the film.
In his movie he tried to show different points of view on happiness and explain how “happiness” can be defined. It took Belic several years to interview people of different social statuses and with different life stories to get all the material he needed for his film. Many philosophers from all over the world were also interviewed.
The film was shot using amateur-level cameras and only Belic’s brother helped to create the movie. Watch what they managed to do in the trailer below.
Are you happy?